We collect information about you during the checkout process at our store.
1- While you visit our website, we track
- Products you have seen: we will use this to, for example, show the products you have recently viewed;
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for the purpose of tax and shipping estimates;
- Delivery address: we will ask you to enter this so that we can estimate delivery rates before placing an order and sending the order to you!
When you purchase from us, we ask you to provide information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit / payment card details and optional account information, such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and order;
- Respond to your requests, including chargebacks and complaints;
- Payment processing and fraud prevention;
- Set up an account in our store;
- Comply with all legal obligations we have, such as the calculation of fees;
- Improve our offers;
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, and this data will be used to complete the checkout page on future orders.
We generally store information about you while we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to maintain it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, billing and delivery addresses.
We will also store comments or ratings if you choose to leave them.
2 – Who on our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, store administrators and managers can access:
- Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent to, and;
- Customer information, such as their name, email address and billing and delivery information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
3 – What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us deliver our orders and store services for you, for example:
We accept payments by credit card. When processing payments, some of your information will be passed to the chosen card, including information required to process the payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information.